This beautifully bound book presents a series of portraits capturing the character and charisma of each individual. Featured alongside are their handwritten dreams, making this an intimate celebration of the diversity within our community.
With all proceeds going to the inspirational team at ACON, the Diversity of Dreams project aims to make a tangible difference to the general health and wellbeing of the LGBTIQ community.FIND OUT MORE
ACON’s dream is for all members of the LGBTIQ community to be able to live their healthiest lives. Thank you for your support - by purchasing this book, you’ll be helping to support vital LGBTIQ health initiatives, including mental health initiatives such as counselling services, support for alcohol and other drug use, and domestic and family violence referrals, that help people take control of their health.
A place to dream.
Dedicated to developing living spaces that celebrate and nurture the unique diversity of their local communities, Lenland makes dreams come true by creating places to call home.
Their latest development Teneo Alexandria perfectly exemplifies this, as it combines scenic communal rooftop gardens with contemporary, open-plan interiors to foster a vibrant sense of community.START DREAMING
From 1 December 2018, Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident purchasers of the first ten (10) unconditionally exchanged contracts to purchase an apartment at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 from the vendor Lenland Alexandria Pty Ltd (ACN 611 469 740) ATF Lenland Alexandria Unit Trust (ABN 97 460 659 745) will receive a $20,000.00 (including GST) cash incentive per contract.
Execute a contract to purchase an apartment at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 and have your solicitor deliver the contract together with a signed and completed certificate pursuant to section 66W of the Conveyancing Act 1919, purchaser information form, evidence of Australian citizenship or permanent residence status, deed of incentive and a bank cheque for the 10% deposit to the vendor's legal representative Thomas Chang & Co at Suite 601, Level 6, 265 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Information on how to participate and Incentives (defined below) forms part of these Conditions.
Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident purchasers of the first ten (10) contracts to be unconditionally exchanged with the vendor from 1 December 2018 will receive a $20,000.00 (including GST) cash incentive per contract.
1. Participation in this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions.
2. Lenland Alexandria Pty Ltd (ACN 611 469 740) ATF Lenland Alexandria Unit Trust (ABN 97 460 659 745) is the vendor in the contracts to sell apartments in an unregistered strata plan at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015.
3. To participate, purchasers must complete the following steps from 1 December 2018:
1. Provide evidence to confirm Australian citizenship or Australia permanent residence status.
2. Execute and unconditionally exchange with the vendor a contract to purchase an apartment at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015.
3. Deliver to the vendor a signed and completed certificate pursuant to section 66W of the Conveyancing Act 1919 and purchaser information form for the contract.
4. Execute and unconditionally exchange with the vendor a deed of incentive confirming acceptance of these Conditions and other further conditions.
5. Deliver to the vendor a deposit bank cheque for 10% of the contract price.
6. The contract, deed, cheque and other documents must all be in a form, and on terms and conditions, approved by the vendor.
4. Contracts are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the vendor. Records of the vendor are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
5. Incomplete or indecipherable documents received from purchasers are invalid.
6. A purchaser must be an Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident.
7. One cash incentive is permitted per unconditionally exchanged contract in accordance with the Conditions.
8. The vendor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of contracts and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contract that the vendor has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions, tampered with the process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the vendor's discretion. Failure by the vendor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The vendor's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. This Promotion commences on 1 December 2018 and expires after the vendor has unconditionally exchanged ten (10) contracts with purchasers.
10. The vendor reserves the right at any time to inform purchasers of the expiration of this Promotion.
11. The purchaser authorises the deposit holder to release $20,000.00 from the deposit to the vendor on the contract date.
12. If the contract is rescinded for whatever reason or the contract is terminated by the purchaser, the purchaser must repay the Incentive to the vendor.
13. The vendor's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
14. The vendor and its associated agencies, companies or representatives accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected contracts.
15. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in this Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Incentive is the responsibility of the purchaser.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the vendor (including its respective officers, employees, representatives and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.